5 Quick Planning Tips on Getting Party Ready
Yes, it is that time of the year.
With Xmas decorations everywhere, long lists of “To Do” food preparation, family visits and office parties, it is easy to forget about your appearance, and doing something for yourself, let alone find the time!
If you are considering wrinkle relaxers or cosmetic injections to help in getting you party ready, looking “fresh”, and not showing the tiredness of the year, here are five tips to keep in mind from our experienced Dermal Nurse at the practice:
- Make your wrinkle relaxers appointment well in advance, as it can take from 10-14 days to see the full results of the treatment making you look your best.
- After your wrinkle relaxer treatment, avoid rubbing or massaging the treated area, and no lying down for four hours.
- If you are travelling internationally, remember to make your cosmetic injections or wrinkle relaxer appointments two weeks prior to any long haul travel to ensure your treatment has settled.
- Have the office drinks party, a family wedding, or any other major function coming up? Ensure you are having your treatment well in advance, as some patients may bruise and some swelling may occur.
- Lying on the beach, basking in the sun, or going skiing in Aspen? Plan ahead. It is recommended to avoid extended exposure to sun or UV light, heat or freezing temperatures for at least two weeks after cosmetic injections.
For more information on our current offers
For more information about rejuvenating treatments
Watch my beauty plan – a case study on rejuvenating treatments
For more information on our most visited procedures follow these links: